Avantasia - The Scarecrow (2008)

Category: ,



Tracklist:
1. Twisted Mind
2. The Scarecrow
3. Shelter From The Rain
4. Carry Me Over
5. What Kind Of Love
6. Another Angel Down
7. The Toy Master
8. Devil In The Belfry
9. Cry Just A Little
10. I Don't Believe In Your Love
11. Lost In Space


Y ACA EL COPY PASTE



Current line-up:

Tobias Sammet - Vocals, Keys, Orchestration, Bass (Edguy, Nuclear Blast Allstars)
Sascha Paeth - Rhythm Guitar (Heavens Gate, Luca Turilli, Virgo (Matos/Paeth), Redkey, Luca Turilli's Dreamquest, Rhapsody (Session), Aina)
Eric Singer - Drums (Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Stream (US), KISS)

Guest musicians:

Vocals:
Michael Kiske (The Metal Opera I & II, The Scarecrow) (Helloween, ex-Ill Prophecy)
David DeFeis (The Metal Opera I & II) (Burning Starr, Exorcist (US), Virgin Steele)
Ralf Zdiarstek (The Metal Opera I & II) (Amitav)
Sharon den Adel (The Metal Opera I & II) (Within Temptation, Voyage (Guest), Orphanage (Guest), Delain (Guest))
Rob Rock (The Metal Opera I & II) (ex-Angelica, Axel Rudi Pell, Driver, Impellitteri, Joshua, M.A.R.S., Warrior (US))
Oliver Hartmann (The Metal Opera I & II, The Scarecrow) (At Vance, Empty Tremor)
Andrй Matos (The Metal Opera I & II) (Angra, Looking-Glass-Self, Shaman (Bra), Viper (Bra), Virgo (Matos/Paeth))
Kai Hansen (The Metal Opera I & II) (Gamma Ray, Helloween, Iron Fist (Ger), Iron Savior)
Timo Tolkki (The Metal Opera I & II) (Stratovarius)
Bob Catley (The Metal Opera II & The Scarecrow) (Magnum)
Alice Cooper (The Scarecrow)
Amanda Somerville (The Scarecrow) (Aina)
Jшrn Lande (The Scarecrow) (Allen / Lande, Ark, Beyond Twilight, Masterplan, Mundanus Imperium, Vagabond (Nor), Wild Willy's Gang, Yngwie J. Malmsteen)
Roy Khan (The Scarecrow) (Conception, Kamelot)

Guitars:
Norman Meiritz (The Metal Opera I & II)
Timo Tolkki (The Metal Opera II) (Stratovarius)
Kai Hansen (The Scarecrow) (Gamma Ray, Helloween, Iron Fist (Ger), Iron Savior)
Rudolph Schenker (The Scarecrow) (Scorpions)


ESCUCHALO ACA



Y SE ACABO LA ESPERA, YA EL ACLAMADO DISCO ESTA AQUI!!

Comments (0)