Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - O N A N I - [Practice Makes Perfect] [2008]

Category: , , ,

Artist: Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio
Album: O N A N I [Practice Makes Perfect]
Year: 2008
Genre: Darkwave / Ambient / Neofolk
Country: Sweden


Tracklist.
01- Glory To Thee, My Beloved Masturbator
02- [Remember] What You Sow Is What You Reap
03- Can You Hear The Devils Laughing? (Or Is It Just Me)
04- The Love And Defiance Of Being Alive
05- Let Me Show You, All The Secrets Of The Torture Garden
06- Too Late For Innocence, Too Late For Regret (Four Hands Please Better Than Two)
07- Forgive Me, I Am Not Satan; I Am Mary Just Like You
08- C U M, And Let Me Lead You Far Astray
09- Amore Rosso, Amore Marrone, Amore Nero (Il Waltzer Del Lupo Mannaro)
10- I W I L L; Even After The Flowers Are Gone
11- Confessions Of A Sinflower



Comments (0)